Financial Aid

Dartmouth College Financial Aid Office can help graduate students with federal loan needs. The MALS program also offers some scholarships.

U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents

Dartmouth provides need-based financial aid to MALS students. Most U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for federal student loan programs. In addition, MALS at Dartmouth scholarships may be awarded to eligible students.

International Students

International students may apply for MALS at Dartmouth scholarships if they can provide documentation of income and assets.

MALS scholarships are only applicable toward partial tuition for the nine required courses only. International students should explore other funding sources to provide for their living expenses and all materials. We strongly urge you to start this process at least one year before you intend to enter the program.